TRBA Missions and Ministry

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Recovering After Surgery

Well--the hard part's over! Praise the Lord the surgeon was able to successfully reverse the colostomy from the previous emergency surgery. In addition, things contine to go well as I recover at home. There is more pain after this surgery and lifting restrictions are impertaive to keep from injuring myself. Thank God for my supportive wife, my mom, and the children as they have weathered the brunt of the assistance. I am truly grateful for the assistance of all during this time.

Right now, I am not certain when I will be back "on schecule" at work. Sure, I will respond to e mails. Yes - I am getting calls and decisions are being made. I will be able to do a lot from home - just like I did previously. I appreciate everyone who has cooperated so beautifully and I fully expect that to continue.

I will write more before the week is out. Please continue to lift me up in prayer.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Counters
Website Counters